Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 -- A Year of Health

I'm really into blogs lately. I've been wanting to start a new hobby, a way to chronicle all of my new beginnings, focus on my beautiful family, and keep track of all of the healthy changes I want to make. I don't want to plan out what exactly this blog will become, because I think that's been my downfall in the past. I plan to use this to write about what my current focus is. I want this to be a place where friends and family can catch up and follow along with my little family. I also want this to be a place where I can continue coming back and keeping up with some of my favorite websites, blogs, etc that I find along the way.

I've been telling everyone lately that I read a piece on Huffington Post about making a New Year's Theme instead of a resolution. I really grasped on to that idea, and want to incorporate it into my life. That's why 2014 is my year of health. I want to focus on making healthy choices for myself and for my family. I don't want a specific resolution that will fall apart in a month. I want to be able to refocus myself back to "Health" as many times as I need to and hopefully make some new habits along the way. Join me as I make some healthy habits, track the first year for my beautiful daughter (or the last half of it at least), and maybe pick up some new healthy choices for yourself as well.


Welcome to my new blog. If you're following along, share for yourself: what is your New Year's resolution or theme? What new healthy choices do you want to make as 2014 unfolds?

No comments:

Post a Comment